Hi,

I'm using the B210 with Matlab's usrp integration. I have an issue which I
can't seem to fully understand. I'm preparing ofdm data to send which is
between +/- 1. However the data transport type on matlab says int16
(assuming its signed). So should I be scaling my data I'm sending to the
USRP with 2^16 or (2^16 -1)/2?

Right now with two vert2450 antennas little comes up on my receive side
(even at 3 feet away) unless the tx gain (matlab parameter) is 80 and my rx
gain is 40 and I've multiplied my ofdm signal to transmit by 4... most of
the examples in matlab are using a 20-30 dB gain on the tx and rx side. Not
sure how to properly format my data and gain values to maximize SNR.

Thanks,
Shane