Hi,
Are there any examples for using the N310 with external LO?  I have gotten
some strange results (strange spectral mirror-ing) when using as just a 4
channel receiver.  I am using the "args" argument to set rx_lo_source, but
my code is setting the individual channel frequencies as I do for other
USRPs and I noticed various warnings in the terminal window for each
channel that I tune.

On a separate note, I get some strange results if I set the clock_source to
external in the args (using with OctoClock).  If I leave it internal, no
problem. For now, I am leaving it internal until I can solve the problem
above with LO source.

Rob