Felix,
Are you adding an explicit “tx_time” tag( with associated identical time tuple value) in both streams at the same offset as the TSB tag you are adding?
I don’t think you can safely assume the TSB tag (Which causes bursting behavior in the USRP, equivalent to the use of the sob/eob) tags will cause both bursts to start at the same exact absolute time value.
(Ready to be corrected by a GR guru on that….)

Regardless attached is a simpler flow graph that uses streaming rather than bursting to achieve same effect you are looking for. The UHD sink guarantees to start two MIMO streams simultaneously for this kind of flow graph style.

-Ian