Hello Andreas,

Is there a switch or router connected between the USRP and the computer
running uhd_image_loader? If so, can you try rerunning the steps with a
direct ethernet connection? The uhd_image_loader and usrp_burn_mb_eeprom
utilities can be used to restore to the factory settings, but they rely on
the use of the JTAG interface to restore a working image if needed.

Regards,
Derek