Hi all,

Theoretically, in frequency domain, the spectrum for SQUARE wave should be a
SINC  and for the spectrum of RAMP wave should be decreasing with every odd
harmonics. A question that I want to ask is, will I get to see these frequency
spectrum in the Spectrum Analyzer after being transmitted out from the USRP
B210? As I have tried to send a Square and a Ramp wave, I don't see any nice
expected waveforms.

Is it because of the IQ Modulation in the AD9361 of the USRP B210 that causes
me not seeing the expected results? Or is it because of some configurations not
done properly? Hope to get a reply soon!

Thank you in advance!