Hello Keith,

Thanks for the reply.
Actually, this is an idea we had too. But it would require sending too much
data, because we connect to 16 X300 at 25MSPS.
I was wondering if Ettus had a better strategy for this use-case.

Thanks!
Serge

- - - - - - - - - - - -
*Serge Malo *
CDO & Co-founder, Skydel Solutions
Cell: 1-514-294-4017
www.skydelsolutions.com
Twitter: @skydelsol <https://twitter.com/skydelsol>
Avis : Ce message est confidentiel et protégé par le secret professionnel.
Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire, veuillez informer l'expéditeur par
courriel immédiatement et effacer ce message et en détruire toute copie. /
Notice: This message is confidential and privileged. If you are not the
addressee, please inform the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete
this message and destroy all copies.