Hi!
I would like to know if it is possible to install UHD on Windows 10.
Looking here https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_install.html , following the
link: http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/latest_release you can find UHD for
WINDOWS 7 32/64 bits.

I was also thinking to MSYS2 that build a sort of unix environment under
Windows (also 10).

Probably the problems is install the dependences (libboost, cmake, etc.)
because it is necessary to start from sources.
Thank You
[logo1]
Direzione e Coordinamento Vivendi SA

Daniele Disco
T.I.MF.WSA Wireless Innovation

Via Reiss Romoli, 274 - 10148 Torino
tel . +39 011 228 7271
cell. +39 331 600 1113
Fax. +39 06 4186 5196
Tim Official: Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/TimOfficialPage> -
Twitter<https://twitter.com/tim_official>
www.tim.it<http://www.tim.it/>

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone
indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla
conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate
ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne
immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione,
Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged
information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying,
printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender
by return e-mail, Thanks.

Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non รจ necessario.