Hello Akram:

Many of the books on the Suggested Reading page cover digital
communications and probability.

There are several introductory books, and I'd suggest these senior- or
graduate-level books.

Digital Communications: Fundamentals and Applications (2nd Edition) by
Bernard Sklar

Digital Communications (5th Edition) by John Proakis, Masoud Salehi

--​Neel Pandeya