Hello Joseph,

The name of each example is accurate as a brief description of it's
function. Are there any which you have a question about? The
rx_samples_to_file and tx_samples_from_file are very simple programs that
show receiving and transmitting. benchmark_rate can do both at the same
time but focuses on the throughput of samples rather than configuring any
RF settings.

Regards,
Derek