Hello -

I am using a USRP E312 to transmit a signal from a file.  I have a computer
connected to the USRP E312 via serial USB and I SSH into the USRP E312.  Inside
the USRP E312, I have a file that is transmitted.  I use the out of the box
program that is already in the USRP E312 (tx_from_file program) to transmit the
file and the program is set to transmit repeatedly (file loops).  For some
reason, when I disconnect the USRP E312 from the computer, it will still
transmit the file for a little less than a minute then it will stop
transmitting.  Since the USRP E312 is meant to be used as a standalone with its
own OS, why does it have to stay connected to a computer in order for it to
continually transmit?  Is there some kind of "wait" in the code where if the
USRP E312 does not sense a computer connected to it, it will timeout?

Thanks