Hi Everyone,

As I've noted in the past, I've started examining the various tools to
export data from the grc via the web. Once again, a disclaimer: My
knowledge in communications is sparse.

Up till now I've successfully accessed gr methods from a remote PC using
the XMLRPC block. cheers.

I want to send large chunks of data (tables and such), and therefore I am
now trying to use the PDU Socket and got completely lost. I've Tried the
documentation and archives but still don't get it. My flow graph is as
follows:

... -> Stream to Tagged Stream -> Tagged Stream to PDU Message -> PDU Socket

...Now what?

1. Where are the messages stored?
2. How do I access them from a remote pc?
3. What format are the messages kept in?
4. Does the process keep accummulating messages, or does it write over with
every tag?

My sincere apologies if I got it completely wrong.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

(PS, please stick to PDU and not zmq. that is a future field for me to
investigate).