Hi everyone,

I am currently working with timed commands to perform synchronized reception of multiple channels. As the timing is quite critilical I would like to use quite low delay I add to usrp->get_time_now() for the next command(s). However, sometimes it happens (even with quite high values like 20ms) that I get an late command error when reading the data from the stream. I guess this can happen from time to time if the thread was interrupted by the OS to do other stuff. And this is not a problem, if it happens just from time to time. But I don't know how to handle the problem. Is the command that was too late executed anyway? What about the commands after that? Is there is simple way to get in a clean state after receiving this error? Like delete all commands in the queue and clear all buffers?

I am using two USRP X310 with each 2 TwinRX. PPS, 10 MHz and LOs are synchronized over all boards.

Best regards,
Fabian