Hi Brais.  We have not confirmed, but the older version of the Xilinx
Platform USB cable should work.  The NI/Digilent USB programming cable for
Xilinx FPGAs definitely works.  The E310 JTAG Interface cable accessory kit
for the E310 is simply a passthrough adapter for the somewhat odd Xilinx
JTAG connector on the E310 motherboard.

As a sidenote, there are many other low-cost alternatives to the Xilinx USB
Platform USB Cable II available on eBay.

 -Robin