Dear Joseph,

sorry for missing your email!
Now, this is a bit of a broad question: To make the C examples do what
you want, you'd write appropriate C code. Now, I feel like you're
really asking us how to get started with writing C code, but that might
be an indication that you probably shouldn't be using the C API
alltogether. The C API is **not** UHD's native API (that'd be the C++
API), and if you just want to get your data in and out of a USRP, going
through C++ is probably easier, or if you plan to do signal processing,
going through GNU Radio (which has the same license as UHD, by the
way), would make a lot of sense.

Best regards,
Marcus