I’ve scoured the web looking for more details about the side connector pins
(jtag/gpio) on the B200/205 mini, and haven’t been able to find much. Is there
a standard part number for the connector for fabricating a wiring
harness/pigtail? I’m aware of the adapter cables Ettus sells, I have some on
order, but the lead time right now is 30 days and I’d like a temporary solution
in the interim for connecting to a jtag debugger using commodity parts. Is
there a particular pin gauge/pitch that I should be using?