Hello,

I am an Ettus newbie. We have an application that requires us to
synchronize multiple B205 mini radios (RX side) using the PPS in signal. In
the FPGA, the pps_in is reclocked into the radio clock domain. What we
notice is that when we monitor this PPS signal (reclocked in radio clock
domain) from two different radios on a scope, there is a time variation
between the alignment of these two PPS signals across different trials. In
other words, after each reset the time skew between the two signals varies.
Since the PPS_in for both radios is the same, I think this variation across
different reboot iterations means that the radio clock is not guaranteed to
be phase aligned/locked to the PPS for the B205 radio.

Curiously, when we repeat the same experiment using the B210, we do not see
this time alignment variation across reboots. Which only makes sense if
somehow for the B210 the radio clock is phase locked to the PPS  in.

Any thoughts from folks who might have tried similar applications and/or
who understand the B205 mini/B210 radios.

Thanks
Chintan