Hi all,

I hope someone could help me on my situation. I could not find similar cases on
the usrp archive.

I have one USRP X310 that has UBX-160(slot A) , LFTX board(slot B) and GPS
module installed.

- my UHD is 3.11.0

- Using uhd API based on tx_samples from_file.cpp, I can generate dual output
bursts from UBX160 and LFTX with 200MHz master clock and 100Msps on USRP X310.

- However, the second output (ch 1, red in the picture) is lagged from the
first one (ch 0, yellow) by about (~10us with +-4us uncertainty)

- The baseband burst is a sawtooth waveform of two cycles(2000 samples long).
and UBX160 modulates it into fc = 1GHz whereas LFTX generates it as is.

- This lagging is quite constant (10us) even if I change the sampling rate
(10,20,50, 100MSps).

- Tried 'Unknown PPS', 'gpsdo', 'internal',,, but no difference.

- When I switch the order of channels to (1,0) as opposed to (0,1), then the
ch0 lags behind the ch1, which seems that this is related to some sequenced
process…

We are seeking for helps on the cause and cure about this lagging…

Thanks,

Young C. Park