Hi everybody

I want to use Two DDC chain in usrp N210 to get streams for example around
freq0 and freq1 with sample rate 400e3 for each channel.first i use
uhd.tune_request_t function as argument fot set_center_freq function as below :

usrp1.set_center_freq ( uhd.tune_request_t (freq1,0) , 0)usrp1.set_center_freq
( uhd.tune_request_t (freq1,freq2-freq1) , 0)
I got two stream, first correspond to freq1 is true but for second stream
correspond two freq2 it's not.second stream has frequency shift equal to sum of
CORDIC frequency of freq1 and freq2 ...
I test different configuration for arguments of uhd.tune_request_t but i can't
solve the problem ....
anyone has any advice in true usage of uhd.tune_request_t for using two DDC
chain of N210 ?
Tnx.