Hi Rob,

Excellent feedback as always.  Thank you.  We will look into the RX burst
behavior using STREAM_MODE_START_CONTINUOUS, but it may take some time.
The flush routine should have a timeout for the recv() call and be looking
for md.end_of_burst to exit, but I'm sure there is more to the issue than
that.  BTW, to avoid the overruns at startup, just set a start time a
little in the future and minimize the amount of code between the
issue_stream_cmd() call and the first recv() call.

Regards,
Michael