From: Marcus Müller [mailto:marcus.muel...@ettus.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 11:41 AM
To: Eugene Grayver <eugene.gray...@aero.org>; usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] PCIe driver frame size

Hi Eugene,

I'm not an expert on the PCIe transport, but as far as I can tell from
3.11.0.1's

uhd::transport::muxed_zero_copy_if::sptr make_muxed_pcie_msg_xport

the PCIe frame sizes seem to be immutable (4 kB, in fact, which, subtracting
header and dividing by sample bitwidth, leads to 1020 samples per frame).

Best regards,
Marcus