Hi Inkyu,

wow, that is *awesome* frequency accuracy!

You see a frequency offset range of 17 Hz in your example.
Relative to 2.4 GHz (which I assume you're using as carrier frequency),
that's 17 / 2.4e9, so approximately 7 ppb.
Two unlinked oscillators that are not atomic clocks running this close
together is so unlikely, you should be starting to play the lottery!

So, my guess is that your IEEE802.11 receiver already does frequency
correction, and you're observing residual frequency error after
frequency correction, or that your two USRPs are sharing a 10 MHz
reference. Is that possible?

Also, how do you estimate single-digit Hertz accuracy with the amount
of info in a WiFi preamble? Can you tell us how your estimator works?

Best regards,
Marcus