Hello all,

I'm new to the USRP world and still getting to know all the functionalities
of the USRP
device I'm using, so please bare with me. I'm using 2 N210.s equipped with
the WBX dboards.

My application requires for me to measure the waveform of an arbitrary
signal between 100MHz and 400 MHz. By looking at the block diagram, I have
gathered that the received signal is mixed to some intermediate frequency
before the the AD-conversion is performed at 100Msps. My first question is
how can I figure out what this IF-frequency is?

Second, I want to have as few samples as possible while still avoiding
aliasing of the
received signal. Thus, I am wondering if the sample rate I'm setting
(through set_rx_rate()) refers to the sample rate at which the IF-signal is
sampled. Or is this sampling frequency
some virtual sampling that defines to what IF the the signal will be mixed
to?