Rob,

Thanks for the patch! I was looking into that flushing in the example and
it does not seem to occur on X310 but I was able to see a delay on N310.
It's not immediately clear to me why there would be a difference between
products, but I will investigate. 10 seconds seems like more samples than
should be queued up. I assume you're testing on N310?

Thanks,

Wade