I am following the instructions for using the replay block with the N310
(https://kb.ettus.com/Using_the_RFNoC_Replay_Block).  I have established that I
can replay play a relatively small file (~5 MB) without issues.  However, for
much larger files, I get some strange artifacts on the output (periodic garbage
mixed in with the desired data), and I think I am hitting the memory
limitations described in the following note:

"Note: The amount of memory available to the Replay block is limited by the
size of the DRAM on the USRP and how the memory interface is configured on the
USRP. For example, the axi_intercon_2x64_128_bd IP used by the X310 is
configured to give each connected device an address space of 32 MiB. As a
result, the Replay block will be limited to this amount of memory. The
axi_intercon_2x64_128_bd file must be modified if more than 32 MiB needs to be
buffered."

Can someone comment on the hard limitations in the N310?  It has 2 GB of DRAM,
but I do not know how much of that is available, and I also do not know how to
interpret the equivalent axi_intercon*** files for the N310. Also, there are
two axi_intercon* files for the N310, axi_intercon_2x64_256_bd.bd and
axi_intercon_4x64_256.bd.bd.  Does someone have an example of how the
appropriate file has been modified for an N310?

Alternatively, can someone suggest an application note or something similar to
get me started on how to modify the memory management of the USRP?

Thank you,
Dan