Hi USRP-users,

I have an X300.  I am trying to have the X300 send sampled data to the host
over a 10G network interface, and use an rx_streamer to receive the data
(using rx_stream->recv(), similar to many of the examples).  I don't
completely understand the mechanism, but it appears there is throttling
going on where the host sends "clear to send" type signals to the radio, so
buffers and FIFOs aren't overflowed as streaming happens.  What I would
like is to have the radio send packets constantly, regardless if the host
can receive all of the packets.  Is there a way to configure the streamer
to do this, i.e. disable the throttling?

Mike