Hi Robin,

Thank you for the reply. I have debugged the problem more and realized two
issues.

1) The massive drift of 14 microseconds/second was due me using a 6V, 2A
brick supply. This is my fault! After switching it out for a 3A supply, I'm
able to get the GPSDO to lock (GPS_SERVO message returns 6 for lock status
field)
2) Once you start collecting data, GPSDO PPS & 10 MHz start drifting from
UTC. As mentioned, this is probably due to a voltage sag on the 6V supply
for the Firefly GPSDO.

For issue 2, I measured the nominal voltage to GPSDO (USRP N200 J509) to be
5.678V (+-2mV), then once I start a data collection, the minimum voltage I
see is 5.532V, then after a few seconds of data collection it reaches a
"steady state" of 5.545 V. This small change of (5.678-5.545 V) 133 mV is
enough to give the PPS a drift of about 5-8 nsec/second. Eventually the
GPSDO feedback loop catches this and steers it back to something more
acceptable. For reference, the voltage at the input to N200 (J101) is
5.901V+-5mV when idle and collecting samples.

This slight deviation of < 100 nanoseconds  due to voltage change is fine
for my application, I realized I can just read back the GPS_SERVO sensor
and get the actual offset from UTC to correct any timestamps.

Regards

Stephan