On 11/26/2018 06:03 PM, Paul Boven via USRP-users wrote:
Hi Marcus, everyone,

On 25/11/2018 19:47, Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users wrote:
OK, just tried the attached flow-graph in the lab, using:

[mleech@lab ~]$ uhd_usrp_probe --args addr=192.168.10.2
[INFO] [UHD] linux; GNU C++ version 4.8.3 20140911 (Red Hat 4.8.3-7); Boost_105400; UHD_4.0.0.rfnoc-devel-702-geec24d7b

The above text suggested to try the rfnoc-devel branch instead of the master branch for uhd/host. With that, I've gotten RFNOC to work, thanks!

Below some further details on what I managed to piece together for now, in case anyone wants to comment.

I'm using the default FPGA image for the X310, which has only the radio and the DDC/DUC blocks for RFNOC, as the images with more blocks are currently unavailable.

RFNOC receiving (with TwinRX) works, but often the frequency doesn't get set correctly on startup. Changing the frequency (e.g. via a QT range slider) regularly causes the command link from PC to USRP to die. Samples from USRP to PC keep flowing, that part is quite stable.
This may be related to a known issue that is being worked on.