On 11/27/2018 11:46 AM, Sneha vasan via USRP-users wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to transfer a text file from one Usrp B210 to another Usrp B210.

I am able to see the frequency and time domain signal on transmission side. But I am not able to receive any signal on the receiver side and also no text information is received.

please see the below attached flow graph and suggest me the mistake I am doing.

Regards,
Sneha

The gain value on the RX is probably too low.

Also, the WX widgets are being deprecated in Gnu Radio--they won't be available in GR 3.8