Hey Jason,
On Mon, Dec 3, 2018 at 11:50 AM Jason Matusiak <
ja...@gardettoengineering.com> wrote:

> Brian,
>
> I am not sure what the issue is here.  I don't think it is the chained DDC
> anymore as I can see the issue with the single DDC using multiple different
> bitfiles.
>
> I wasn't re-tuning the Fc anywhere, I was just dropping the sample rate
> from 120MHz down to something I could handle.  Right now I am not touching
> the CORDIC modifications at all.

Are you trying to change the samplerate at runtime after starting the
stream?  In my experience, ever since around the time the the DDC moved
from a CORDIC to using a DDS, dynamically changing the samplerate at
runtime after starting a stream is broken and causes strange behavior.  In
my experiences, it's been timeouts.

> What version of UHD are you running for your applications?

I think I settled on 3.13.0.1 release as my stable base, and I have a few
patches applied.

Brian