Hi Koyel,

if you install Ubuntu 18.10 (which you really should if you want to use
newest versions of software), you'll get UHD 3.12.0.0 as built from
Ubuntu. That should be recent enough for you to use with the TwinRX.
If you use Ubuntu 18.04, you only get UHD 3.10, and that's a bad choice
for this endeavour. So, go directly for Ubuntu 18.10.
You'll then find the example executable/ready to use in
/usr/lib/uhd/examples/twinrx_freq_hopping.

Best regards,
Marcus