Hi Marcus,

I have measured this with a spectrum analyzer simply by setting markers to the peak of the sinusoid (one marker per measured USRP) and then taking the delta.

Could it be that the USRP is ignoring the external reference when used alone? Remember, I am doing the test with one USRP at a time, as the test using multiple USRP simultaneously does not work.

Florian.