Hello everyone,

I have an application in which we will be deploying some N310's on a pier
(right next to the ocean).

The USRP's will be in a small 10x13x8 ft shack that is reasonably
weatherproofed. I say reasonably because there are gaps in the door-frame
and a small hole for passing coaxial cables out to the antenna mast.

My current (questionable) plan is to put a strong de-humidifier in the
shack and add HEPA filters to the AC unit that is built into the shack.

As an added precaution, I want to buy some bulk filter material, cut it up,
and fasten it to the N310's intake and exhaust.

This leads to obvious heat concerns. It seems that the N310 has a thermal
design power (TDP) of 75W so I think a thin 1 in think HEPA filter would be
ok? (the Nvidia 1050 ti also has a TDP of 75W and has some passively cooled
variants)

The following link shows all the various types of HEPA filters on the
market. Have not decided which type would be best.

https://www.airfilterusa.com/commercial-industrial/air-filter-media

I would like some feedback on how feasible this plan is. Additionally, I
would like to hear of other solutions used by other USRP users.*

*I've looked into environmental enclosures and those are too bulky for the
shack. We have to share space with other research projects.

Thank you for your time,

Ali Dormiani