Hi all,

I modified the X310's FPGA to toggle a GPIO pin immediately once it sees TX
data, and delay the TX data by a fixed number of samples. Using an
oscilloscope, I found that everything works as expected, but there is an
initial spike of RF power that precedes the GPIO trigger and the RF signal.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can set my GPIO
trigger on to start before the power spike? I also tried triggering the
GPIO pin on DAC_ENABLE, but it seems this signal goes high and stays high
once the AD9361 is initialized, and not only when the DAC is about to push
out data.

Best regards,
Alex