Hi Jonathon,

Thanks for looking at the block, and spotting the mistake.
Unfortunately that doesn't stop the swig part from failing, so I'll keep digging further.

Regards, Paul Boven.

On 28/02/2019 04:19, Jonathon Pendlum wrote:
Hi Paul,

Your Nocscript has an error on line 47, you are a missing a comma: LE($config 1) should be LE($config, 1). That may not be the source of your issue, but try fixing that first.

Jonathon