Hi Koyel, Wade and Joe,

ah! My bad. I got my X310 out of the cupboard and was so concentrated
on figuring which red LED was meant that I really focused on the back
panel – and forgot there's literally a "LINK" LED on the front of the
USRP. My apologies!

You'll have to do a bit of a deeper dive, but you'll find out that the
LINK indicator basically shines whenever there's rx or tx active, far
as I read db_control.v.

Best regards, and again, my apologies,
Marcus