On 03/19/2019 09:12 PM, Damon wrote:
Hi Marcus,

The phase responses of two channels of different dboards (ubx-160) in a X310 are very consistent. When the frequency of transmitting signal changes from 460.01MHz to 460.03Mhz, the phase difference between two RX channels of different dboards in X310 remains unchanged. But for the phase difference between two RX channels of different dboards of N310, there are dozens or hundreds degree of changes.

Can you try to reproduce the test and help me to figure out how to solve it?
I'm not sure if it's a hardware bug, a driver bug or USRP setup problem.
I cannot imagine a hardware or driver bug that could produce this behavior. It would mean that the receiver was somehow changing LO
  frequency when the TX frequency changed.

Does this happen with *other* frequency changes, or just 460.01<--->460.03. I wonder if you have an interfering signal that is being "uncovered" by TX frequency change, and you're simply measuring that interfering signal?

The only other thing that occurs to me is filtering that is extremely non-linear phase. But that would create such a mess that most applications
  would likely not work--clearly they do.

I can try to reproduce in my lab tomorrow, but, like the last tests I did, I very much expect to not be able to reproduce.

Best regards,
Damon