Whoops.  Realized it was a swig issue.  Once I fixed the problem it was fine
again.  Hopefully this helps someone else in the future.

________________________________
From: Jason Matusiak
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 10:29 AM
To: Ettus Mail List
Subject: RFNoC has no attribute E312

OK, I am missing something simple here that I am just overlooking.  I have a
particular bitfile that when I do a probe on my E312 using it and its
associated UHD/GR/etc, it runs OK and shows me my RFNoC blocks (it actuall
shows an EnvironmentError: IOError on the radio, but usually those things seem
to be ignored).

But if I use the bitfile in my flowgraph it starts to set stuff up and then
crashes with this error:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'vustomBlock'

Why did it see it with the probe, but not with the flowgraph?