Hello

I captured noise samples (from an attached noise diode) with the B200mini
using GNU Radio Companion. I set the gain to 90 dB with the intention of
minimizing the noise figure. However, this caused the noise samples to show
correlation - as if they were samples of a signal, rather than AWGN, which
should be uncorrelated. I used 40 MHz of bandwidth and 40 Megasamples per
second, with center frequency at 5800 MHz.

Is this a known issue, and are there optimal settings that I can use to
minimize noise sample correlation? For example, with respect to gain?