Hi!

Network mode on E310 was highly undesirable (reliable rates below
2MS/s) and not compatible with RFNoC, and hence has been disabled in
recent versions of UHD. I've always considered Network Mode on the E310
to be a testing tool, not something you'd want to do for streaming, to
be completely honest!

The N300's network interfacing is fundamentally different and optimized
for network streaming. The typical use case for the N300 would use one
of the (up to 10Gb/s) SFP+ ports for network sample streaming, and the
1Gb/s RJ45 ethernet port to "talk" to the ARM host inside, for
control.
Versions of UHD supporting the N300 start at 3.12.0.0 (but only for
hardware revisions up to motherboard revision G; you'll need 3.13.0.2
for that); starting with 3.13.0.0, there is no network mode on the
E310.
I'll be honest and say: while this sounds like you could be using
3.12.0.0 to run your E310 in network mode and still use your N300
(given it's not rev G or later), that would be a suboptimal solution
considering the N3xx improvements that were introduced with 3.13. and
3.14.0.0.

So, maybe you could elaborate on the application you're having for the
E310 network mode in combination with N300? There might be an easy way
around the obstacle you're encountering, but I don't really know what
you're planning to do from here.

Best regards,
Marcus