Hi Marcus,

I just did the following (nothing else). What shall I do after this ? I do
not have the JTAG with me.

*The safe-mode button is a pushbutton switch (S2) located inside the
enclosure. To boot into the safe image, hold-down the safe-mode button
while power-cycling the device. Continue to hold-down the button until the
front-panel LEDs blink and remain solid.*

*When in safe-mode, the USRP-N device will always have the IP address
192.168.10.2.*

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:38 PM Marcus D. Leech via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> On 06/13/2019 03:33 PM, Sumit Kumar via USRP-users wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got Ettus N200 from my colleague. I din't know the ip address so I
> > did a reset. After the reset, the ip of N200 became 192.168.10.2 and I
> > was able to ping and do all regular stuff with it. But whenever I do a
> > power cycle of the N200, it is undetectable at 192.168.10.2. Then
> > again I have to reset it.
> >
> > I am not sure what has gone wrong.
> >
> > Regards
> > Sumit
> >
> Could you describe the steps you took to reset it?
>
> IT sounds like you put it in "safe mode", but didn't actually download a
> working image into it or force an IP address reset to a desired IP address.
>
> https://kb.ettus.com/N200/N210_Device_Recovery

Sumit kumar
Doctoral Student, UPMC
Eurecom, BIOT