Hi,

The following USRP

https://www.ettus.com/all-products/usrp-e313/

[https://www.ettus.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/E313_Front-Large_2-1200x630.jpg]<https://www.ettus.com/all-products/usrp-e313/>
USRP E313 | Ettus Research, a National Instruments Brand | The leader in
Software Defined Radio (SDR)<https://www.ettus.com/all-products/usrp-e313/>
www.ettus.com
The USRP E313 is a rugged and weatherproof SDR designed for outdoor deployment.
Containing an embedded USRP E310 inside an IP67-rated enclosure, the USRP E313
provides ingress protection against dust and water with extensive testing to
ensure operation under demanding environmental conditions.

has embedded processor I think. So is it possible that we don't use the
embedded processor and use it like USRP 2955 that is capture data using
gnuradio API and process it in our computer as we are doing with 2955?

Regards,

Koyel Das
Senior – Product Engineer

Vehere | Proactive Communications Intelligence & Cyber Defence
M: +919051132173 | T: +91 33 40545454 | F: +91 33 40545455 | W:
www.vehere.com<http://www.vehere.com/>

[unnamed]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/vehere-interactive-p-ltd> [unnamed
(1)] <https://twitter.com/VehereIndia>  [unnamed (2)]
<https://www.facebook.com/VehereIndia/>

Vehere is the proud recipient of the Fastest Growing Technology Company Awards
in India & Asia since 2012!

The content of this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of
the addressee. The text of this email (including any attachments) may contain
information, which is proprietary and/or confidential or privileged in nature
belonging to Vehere Interactive Pvt Ltd and/or its associates/ group companies/
subsidiaries. If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
and remove this communication entirely from your system. The recipient
acknowledges that no guarantee or any warranty is given as to completeness and
accuracy of the content of the email. The recipient further acknowledges that
the views contained in the email message are those of the sender and may not
necessarily reflect those of Vehere Interactive Pvt Ltd. Before opening and
accessing the attachment please check and scan for virus. WARNING: Computer
viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability