Hi,
I just installed installed the latest UHD master with fpga source and
installed the 2018.3 Xilinx webpack (I also have a 2017.4 webpack installed
which was working).  I followed the rfnoc getting started build, but got
the following error when I tried the command "make noc_block_gain_tb"

# puts "BUILDER: Creating Vivado simulation project part $part_name"
BUILDER: Creating Vivado simulation project part xc7k410tffg900-2
# create_project -part $part_name -force $project_name/$project_name
WARNING: [Device 21-436] No parts matched 'xc7k410tffg900-2'
ERROR: [Coretcl 2-106] Specified part could not be found.
INFO: [Common 17-206] Exiting Vivado at Sat Aug  3 14:59:04 2019...

I fully understand that webpack does not support the X310 part, but my
question is why is the part being selected?  At the point of running the
rfnoc getting started example, I have not knowingly selected any part.  My
assumption is that if I could change this part, the make will succeed.
Does anyone know how I can make it use a webpack compatible part like
xc7z020?

Thanks.
Rob