I will take a look at it.

Thanks for all
Cherif

From: Nick Foster <bistrom...@gmail.com>
Sent: woensdag 7 augustus 2019 18:52
To: Cherif Diouf <c.e.v.di...@tudelft.nl>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Delayed samples receiving, X310

This is exactly what the "timed commands" feature is used for. See the
documentation here:

https://files.ettus.com/manual/structuhd_1_1stream__cmd__t.html

On Wed, Aug 7, 2019 at 7:15 AM Cherif Diouf via USRP-users
<usrp-users@lists.ettus.com<mailto:usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>> wrote:
Hello guys,

I have developed a custom RFNoC CE connected to one radio core of the X310.
The core will act as receiver and provide samples to my CE for further
processing (Antennas-> RX frontend + noc_radio_core -> custom CE).
However, I would like the radio core to start sampling and providing data only
after a deterministic and fixed duration t0 consistent with the 5ns time
counter and likely synchronized to an external PPS used as time reference.

From python, I know I can use the "set_time_next_pps" call to initialize the
USRP X310 time. But how to tell the radio core to stay in a idle state until
the time keeper matches my duration t0?
Can it be done by  software? Or the only option is to use CHDR packets and VITA
timing?

Best Regards
Cherif