I tried connecting one Signal Source block to both the inputs of addsub block.
It still throws the same error.

Adnan
________________________________
From: Nick Foster <bistrom...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 11:40:05 PM
To: Quadri,Adnan <adnan.qua...@louisville.edu>
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com <usrp-users@lists.ettus.com>
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Addsub HLS Block Error

Oh, I see. You have separate sources connected to the same addsub block. It's
telling you that you need to use timed stream commands to start the stream, or
else you will see undefined behavior. Personally I think that error should be
demoted to a warning -- anyone from Ettus want to chime in?

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 3:53 PM Quadri,Adnan