Hi Sam,

Thanks for your kind words.

Firstly, it had detection problems. Even, after writing FPGA image nothing
happened. There were no indications, that it failed. I assumed it is dead,
since after successful image writing, nothing happened. I waited for
sometime, maybe after I wrote email, I tried one more time. It successfully
loaded the image and usrp was back to life.

But, I am still wondering, if this has impacted USRP(Which is presumably
problematic). I am trying to emulate it via Open source LTE software and I
see from logs, that the software sends signal to the radio via physical
layer. But, there is no wireless network created. Multiple COTS devices
didn't detect it, in spite of all the correct configurations (After the
first failure, I am not able to get the network somehow).

Summarizing, does device recovery affect the working of device? If multiple
times, it's recovered, what impact or implications, it might have? This is
a good starting point to analyze, in my opinion.

Regards,
Saimanoj