Thanks! I'm always curious about how our hard- and software
infrastructure is being used!

By the way, in case you want to test a verilog SVD implementation
within a signal processing framework: Bowen Hu did a very interesting
Google Summer of Code project this year, in which he made it possible
to just drop in a Verilog Module in a GNU Radio block and use that to
do signal processing in a pure host computer simulation. He'll be at
GRCon this year!

https://github.com/B0WEN-HU/gr-verilog
</shameless_plug>

Best regards,