To provide more details:

-          The two USRP devices each have their own GPSDOs.

-          I have separate TX and RX programs.  Each one synchronizes to
their GPSDO and then synchronizes phase by creating streamers with a
time_spec with a specified gps_second in the future, following the
instructions in the manual.

The issue is: I am seeing a random phase offset in the received data each
time I run my programs.  I don't see a phase offset if I specify a zero Hz
center frequency, so there might be a clue there.   For my application I
need to specify a non-zero center frequency.

I'm just trying to find out whether this result is expected with the HW
and/or SW setup that I have, or whether it is a bug in my current version of
UHD, or I am doing something wrong?  Has anyone ever tried to synchronize
two USRPs each with their own GPSDO using non-zero center frequencies?

Someone mentioned off-list that there was a bug in earlier versions of UHD
that caused the CORDIC not to get reset but that has been fixed in newer
versions.  I'm running UHD 3.15.0.

Someone else asked off-list whether I am using the same or separate GPSDOs.
The answer was separate GPSDOs, but does that make a difference?

Thanks,

-ben