Hi,
I have been designing custom noc blocks and successfully building images
and running testbenches using a local workstation for which I have sudo
permission.  But, now I would like to do my builds and run my testbenches
on a server which is administered by the university for which I do not have
such permission.

The administrator has installed Vivado 2018.3 and I have successfully run
the uhd_image_builder script to build the default image for the E310.
However, now I am wondering if it is possible to run testbenches without
first installing / building UHD / gnuradio, gr-ettus and perhaps lots of
other pre-reqs.  Is it possible for me to run testbenches without these
things?

Rob