Hey Bob,
Such a thing is possible but would require some slight modifications to the
device itself. I believe by default, RFA, channel 0 controls all the FP
GPIO. I believe it would be just a matter of modifying which fp control
ports are connected to the physical front panel pins. See this section of
x300_core.v.
https://github.com/EttusResearch/fpga/blob/master/usrp3/top/x300/x300_core.v#L780
Definitely a couple different ways you could go about having multiple
channels control the FP GPIO outputs.
Hope that helps,
Ryan

I have an X310 with 2 UBX cards.