Unfortunately not,

I'm trying to get the N310s to operate at 584.2 MHz, so my LO is going at
1168.4 MHz (there's a note saying the external LO should supply twice the
desired center frequency). I would have thought there's no need to specify
the center frequency when running with the LO switched to external, but
when I run the setup without specifying the center frequency it doesn't
seem to work.

-Mark